Technical Team Lead
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and
working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of the PHP/Laravel development stack. The
Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching
Desired Educations & Experience
- Minimum Requirements 6-10 years of experience as a Software Developer Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Software Development Team Lead include:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-built sites and applications on multiple programming and stack technologies & languages.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Server handling, debugging, and data logging whenever needed (SQL/AWS/Cloud-ways etc)
- Development of tasks in time from the team in committed timelines
- Guiding developers on tasks achievement
Currently, we are offering
- Proficient with server Management CI/CD+ development using Laravel. NodeJS, React JS.
- MYSQL, PostgreSQL.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with LAMP Stack.
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and Scrum Experience with multi- threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders’ Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Preferred Competency Requirements.
- Experience with web development technologies with database development including relational database design non-SQL (MongoDB), SQL, and ORM technologies.
What we offer
Currently, we are offering
- Monthly bonuses
- Monthly performance reviews
- Annual increments
- Subsidized Lunch for employees
- Subsidized gym membership
- International working environment