Senior Software Engineer- Laravel
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven “Senior Software Engineer-Laravel”, If you meet the following criteria, Please take a step forward and Apply:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• Hands-on experience (Minimum 3 Years) of Laravel.
• Must have experience in server-side backend languages (PHP) with exposure of GitHub.
• Web Services – Experience building RESTFUL API’s.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance, TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit Testing and Regression Testing.
• Ability to identify issues, track and provide a resolution; team player with strong task management experience.
• You must have worked on building complex apps as a solo developer and part of team.
Currently, we are offering
- Bi-annual bonuses
- Bonuses on successful project completion
- Long stay awards
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Annual increments
- Health Insurance
- Subsidized Lunch for employees
- Subsidized gym membership