We are looking for an expert “Laravel Developer”, who will be highly skilled with Vue.js.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serve as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
The duties and responsibilities of the Software Development Team Lead include:
- Hands-on experience (Minimum 3 Years) of Laravel.
- Must have experience in server-side backend languages (PHP) with exposure to GitHub.
- Web Services – Experience building RESTFUL APIs.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Ability to identify issues, track and provide a resolution; team player with strong task management experience.
- You must have worked on building complex apps as a solo developer and part of a team
Currently, we are offering
- Monthly bonuses
- Annual increments
- Subsidized Lunch for employees
- Subsidized gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Long stay rewards
- International working environment